Friday, January 14, 2011

Broccolini with Olives & Pine Nuts

2 packages of broccolini, rinsed, trimmed, and cut in half or thirds (your preference)
2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
7 or 8 kalamata olives
Approximately 2-3 T pine nuts
Olive oil
Sea salt & pepper

Saute garlic, nuts, and olives in olive oil in saute pan. When garlic is browned, add broccolini, toss, and cook a few minutes until done. Season with salt & pepper.

Takes about 5 minutes prep and 5 minutes cook time, which is pretty much hands on since you are tossing the broccolini.

Comments: I like my broccolini a little crispy (minimally cooked), so if you prefer a softer veggie you will need to cook longer. My husband AND six-year old both said this was very good. I agreed!

1 comment:

Please say hello and let me know what you think! I read all my comments and would love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...